Please click the link below
You will be redirected to our Friends at Bingley Bantams who will help you with Away Travel
If you have any questions regarding travel, click contact us or via Chris on 07522 123700
The Small Print:
We want you to get the most out of travelling with Bingley & Wilsden Bantams, so with that in mind, supporters are reminded of the following terms and conditions whilst travelling with us.
- Coaches will be stewarded by a Supporters Club representative who is responsible for the safety of passengers and the decision of the coach steward is final. Passengers must comply with any reasonable directives given by the coach steward. Those travelling on the coaches do so at their own risk.
- We will commence our journeys at a reasonable time to arrive at games in good time however we cannot be held responsible for any incidents out of our jurisdiction which may delay our arrival.
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, will not be permitted on the coach. Anyone smoking may be ejected from the coach or refused travel.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the coach under any circumstances. Anyone bringing alcohol onto the coach or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol may be ejected or refused travel.
- Supporters are expected to respect other passengers on the coach by not bringing on hot food, playing loud music, shouting or doing anything that is intended to cause a nuisance to others.
- Wilsden Bantams and the coach provider recommend that no items are left on the coach. Wilsden Bantams and the coach provider cannot be held liable for lost or stolen property. It is your responsibility to collect all your belongings at the end of your journey.
- Choosing the location for breaks is the joint responsibility of the steward and the coach driver.
- Wilsden Bantams allows supporters aged 16 and over to travel unaccompanied on the coaches to away fixtures. Juniors, aged under 16, will NOT be allowed to travel on the Away coaches without a responsible Adult.
- Wilsden Bantams expect the highest standards of behaviour from all passengers. Unacceptable behaviour may result in the supporter being asked to leave the coach and not allowed to travel in the future.
- Coaches will depart promptly to and from an away game. We do not wait for late passengers and do not take responsibility for their welfare if they are late. All supporters are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Passengers are expected not to use inciting behaviour towards the opposing fans which may result in the coach being the target of abuse and violence from the opposing supporters.
- You will be responsible for any cleaning or repair costs incurred by the coach company should you damage or soil the coach (e.g. due to sickness).
- Refunds unfortunately cannot be issued for voluntary cancellations (e.g. if you cancel after booking) or if the match is postponed after setting off but prior to reaching the destination, or is abandoned.
- We reserve the right to operate our coaches in conjunction with a partner Supporters Club to ensure that there is sufficient demand to justify the viable running of our coaches.